30lb or 35lb injectors - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
30lb or 35lb injectors
Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:24 PM
6-8 psi. 2.4, stock internals. adjustable fmu and fpr. which should i get. brown or red tops. also, besides the clips is there any fabbing to fuel rail to make them fit?

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Re: 30lb or 35lb injectors
Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:29 PM
no fabrication needed to make the ford red tops or ford brown tops fit....... just make sure that if you purchase them used you get new o-rings..... clips are very cheap.......

I'm assuming that when you say fpr that it's adjustable as well...............if it is ... by how much .... from 20psi - 80psi ??? because you must realize the bigger the injector the less pressure at idle is required..... so .....if your AFPR can't go low enough you already have a problem...... soooooo.....

I'd say for 6-8 psi go with the Red tops............ I know of a guy right now on the brown tops at 15 psi in a z24 ..... thats like double what ur asking for.....

go Redtops ..... make sure your afpr can handle the larger injectors and get er tuned.... you should be fine !!

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:30 PM
I don't think there is any "fabbing" to the rail for the injectors. I have 4 new brown tops (35lbs) for sale just pm me. I also have an Exploited SS mani and a hole buch more stuff for sale.

View my MySpace
Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:31 PM
they come with new o-rings as well.

View my MySpace
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:39 PM
how much for them?

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search