fuel mods for 2.6" pulley - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fuel mods for 2.6" pulley
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:50 AM
well, its getting close to that time. just have about a month b4 i can get it, might actually just ask for it for xmas lol.....but what fuel mods would i have to run in order to use the 8psi pulley? i am using the coolingmist methanol inj and seeing 5-5.5psi stock so.....i am thinking using the 2.6" pulley i will see 9-10psi.....so what all would i need to run safely? im thinkin an msd inline fuel pump and that would be all? but i dunno, maybe bigger inj? maybe not lol....im lost

oh and will the reflash be good for the 10psi? how far can it go? thanks to all......

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Re: fuel mods for 2.6" pulley
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:48 AM
hey man, im currently running the 2.6" pulley on my s/c i also have the cooling mist setup, normal boost for me is 10psi but on a nice cold night ive seen it hit 11psi. Im actually going to go with a 2.5" pulley, if your interested i would sell you my 2.6" Im not sure which setup you have but i have the pulley boys quick change, let me know if your interested. id sell it for 50 bucks, as far as fuel mods go i would absolutely recommend a walbro in tank 255, these will provide more than enough fuel and are alot better than an in line booster pump. You 310cc injectors will be fine for the 2.6" but im not sure if you have an AFPR or not but if you dont you might wanna grab one of those, it would be safe to bump up your f/p a bit so that you arent leaning out in the higher rpms. I also have a AFPR i would sell, its the casper electronics billet one, its brand new i paid $130 for it but i needed something that would go lower psi because im running ford brown tops. I'd sell it for 75 bucks, other than those 2 mods you should be good to go you will love the 2.6" pulley man its night and day over the stock 4.5psi

607 Motorsports is your one stop performance and car specialties shop, we can do anything your imagination holds. Check us out at www.cardomain.com/id/jimmyc99z24
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:18 AM
the only fule mods ive got were the ones that came in the kit.... 2.5" pulley, 8-9lbs.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:29 PM
jimmyc99z24 wrote:hey man, im currently running the 2.6" pulley on my s/c i also have the cooling mist setup, normal boost for me is 10psi but on a nice cold night ive seen it hit 11psi. Im actually going to go with a 2.5" pulley, if your interested i would sell you my 2.6" Im not sure which setup you have but i have the pulley boys quick change, let me know if your interested. id sell it for 50 bucks, as far as fuel mods go i would absolutely recommend a walbro in tank 255, these will provide more than enough fuel and are alot better than an in line booster pump. You 310cc injectors will be fine for the 2.6" but im not sure if you have an AFPR or not but if you dont you might wanna grab one of those, it would be safe to bump up your f/p a bit so that you arent leaning out in the higher rpms. I also have a AFPR i would sell, its the casper electronics billet one, its brand new i paid $130 for it but i needed something that would go lower psi because im running ford brown tops. I'd sell it for 75 bucks, other than those 2 mods you should be good to go you will love the 2.6" pulley man its night and day over the stock 4.5psi

yea man just lemme know when you get your other pulley. what would i need to put it on? and thanks for the reply.....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:27 PM
looks like your going to have to change your sig

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search