bunch of GM SC questions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bunch of GM SC questions
Monday, October 24, 2005 11:55 AM
ok guys so my engine is coming in today and i plan on taking the SC off and putting it on my new engine

first of all

what is needed to make this installation go smooth? any tips would be wonderful and greatly appreciated

second, what should come with the SC kit? its kind of weird since im buying it with it on the engine. Does it come with a CD to provide to the dealership to do the reflash?

im just wanting to do this all right and dont want to screw anything up

thanks again guys and girls

Re: bunch of GM SC questions
Monday, October 24, 2005 12:10 PM
There's a post around here somewhere with the complete listing of parts from the kit and scans of the entire instructions. Better you go find that than we all start trying to remember what's involved.

The dealer will have to call up GM to get a new VCI number for your car to do the programming. Lenko did a nice writeup somewhere here on how VCI numbers work.

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:17 PM
yes yes, sorry i found the thread with all the parts listed, nothin on the scans though

well for the most part if i cant get the instructions i will see if i can order them from GM or i will just take the charger off and put it on opposite how i took it off

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:55 PM
Here's the instructions......

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:19 PM
thanks a bunch guys, i really appreciate it

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:13 AM
Brian, there is a extra part of the instructions that nobody posted that I have...

"Pull off supercharger and hand it to the nice guy with the black sedan that helped you with a few things on your car..."

J/K So, when is the planned date for installation of this bad boy? Be sure you fill me in.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search