looking to boost - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking to boost
Friday, October 21, 2005 12:30 PM
I have a 2001 2200 automatic. I have searched and researched all about turbocharging and I just want to ask people who have already done it. What is the best turbo package? How do you feel about yours? Does it run like you hoped?

Re: looking to boost
Friday, October 21, 2005 12:50 PM
well thats gonna depend on how much you want to spend, from what i hear the hahn kit is the absolute best, but its costly. I went with the Cavalier Connection kit/J-tunars, and i havent had a problem. They were great guys to work with and shipped it all out in under a week. It also comes with a garrett T3 super 60 turbocharger, which is balls out the best damn charger ive seen. Just my humble opinion however. Theres also the extreme boost or whatever his name is now kit, but i dont have any experience with him so i cant really comment. There have been a few positive posts recently on his buisness, you might want to search for those.

Re: looking to boost
Friday, October 21, 2005 1:46 PM
I have a 2001 2200 manual tranny..... I parted the kit together myself........... I went with a t3 trim .63 and I love it front mounted intercooler set up and all.... badass....

turbo ur car... u might regret it if you can't put money into your car all the time.......

Turbo is costly... not just to purchase but to maintain...

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search