turbo kit makers - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo kit makers
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:15 PM
back when i first joined there was cavalier connection (j-tuners now) and exploited racing (had delivery issues but good products)

now though who besides J-Tuners produces a turbo kit for the 2.4 motor, i did search

thanks for your time

Re: turbo kit makers
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:33 PM
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:25 PM
there isnt no kit there or the link is screwed

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:59 PM
We know... I wish they would fix it... But all you really need to do is go to the Sunfire Kits same thing...

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:09 PM
mbjr25 wrote:We know... I wish they would fix it... But all you really need to do is go to the Sunfire Kits same thing...

yup. just give them a call and they'll set you up. I'd go through Jtuners first, they have been around longer (originally Cavalier Connection).

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:32 PM
definatly jtuners is the only way to go, that other kit from maximumboost is unproven i sure as hell wouldn't want to be a gunnie pig for an expensive kit like that, expecialy after seeing some of there old "kits" nuthin but crap.. definatly go with jtuners, will work nice with the gm reflash you already got

Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:44 AM
derek, i was gonna talk with you about your setup once i got time

Saturday, August 27, 2005 1:50 PM
I just emailed Bell Engineering, Hahn, and one other that I don't remember now too see how much they charge for kits and if they are willing to mass produce a kit if you all are interested. These would be for the 2.4, but depending on their response I can ask about 2.2 as well. I'm trying to get us more options, but not too many places want to support the domestic market.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search