Much praise to Cavalier Connection! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Much praise to Cavalier Connection!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:30 PM
Wow, i just ordered a turbo kit from them, and I have to say, that is by far the best service i have ever gotten. I had a problem with the bank blocking my card, and they were super helpful in fixing the problem, despite there probably busy schedule, they still managed to help out a potential costomer. I'm not going to name names, but i wrote another Turbo company a while ago and never heard squat from them.

In sumation, ANYONE LOOKING TO GET A TURBO KIT, YOU WILL GET A+ SERVICE AT CAVALIER CONNECTION / J-TUNARS!! And theres no doubt in my mind that my kit will be just as great as the service behind it. Well worth the extra money!! Sorry for wasted post, but people gotta know the great companies to deal with.

Re: Much praise to Cavalier Connection!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:50 PM
If only they had a Ecotec kit out... Keyword.. Out

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:42 PM
Hahn's ecotec kit is out.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:00 AM
Spotabee Racing wrote:Hahn's ecotec kit is out.

Your a first class A-hole.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:12 AM
He who wants an Ecotec turbo kit shall recieve an Ecotec turbo kit. My respects to both companies, they are both fantastic.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:59 PM
hurrry up turbo now dammit
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:00 PM
Cory Forson wrote:Wow, i just ordered a turbo kit from them, and I have to say, that is by far the best service i have ever gotten. I had a problem with the bank blocking my card, and they were super helpful in fixing the problem, despite there probably busy schedule, they still managed to help out a potential costomer. I'm not going to name names, but i wrote another Turbo company a while ago and never heard squat from them.

In sumation, ANYONE LOOKING TO GET A TURBO KIT, YOU WILL GET A+ SERVICE AT CAVALIER CONNECTION / J-TUNARS!! And theres no doubt in my mind that my kit will be just as great as the service behind it. Well worth the extra money!! Sorry for wasted post, but people gotta know the great companies to deal with.

Yes you are right they have one of the best service avalible, they will bend over backwards to help out anything you need. Leo and Adam both are good people to deal with, would not recommend anything else but this kit to anyone!!!! not a wast of post either.. your stating what you believe which is also good this is what people need to see!

**changes are here**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search