Gm supercharger spark plug part # - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gm supercharger spark plug part #
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew off hand what the part number is for the Spark plugs that come with the Gm supercharger kit? I can't find my manual at the moment and wanted to order a new set so i can change them next week.

Re: Gm supercharger spark plug part #
Friday, June 24, 2005 6:52 PM
Hey, whats up Scott, I believe the AC Delco plug number is R42LTS. Let me know if you need anymore info.
Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:32 PM
Thanks man. Reading your profile your car is almost the same as mine engine wise. How many miles you have on yours?
Saturday, June 25, 2005 7:32 PM
I have about 18,000 miles on it, not a daily driven car as I use my other for work. Looking into the water/alc injection to cool the blower right now as on a day like today, it was 95, I see about 5 -5.5psi.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:49 AM
yeah i ordered the smc universal kit about 2 weeks ago and was hoping to get it this week so i can install it over the 4th of july weekend. I know the kit costs a little bit more than some others but they had a special at fast toys performance that you got a free progressive control included in the price. i have 60000 miles on mine with about 35000 boosted miles.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:39 AM
this is a part # I have from the GM manual I think it is correct not sure.

Spark Plugs - 05613717

Hope thats the right #

Thanx Charles
Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:46 PM
Hey Scott, when did that sale start on the alky kit and how much was the total for everything? I have been looking around.Thanks
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:56 PM
I bought mine 2 weeks ago. I dont' know if the sale is still going on but it was unadvertised so you need to email them through the site . alky kit The shippping for the kit was $10.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search