turbo install - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo install
Friday, May 06, 2005 11:37 PM
does anyone have pics and detailed directions to the install of a t3/t4 i am quite sure i will be able to do it my self if i can read on it first so far the internet has been giveing me either shady or slim info on how to do and since someone here has a 99 2200 cavalier i bet it would be the best place and all in puts will be great.

Re: turbo install
Saturday, May 07, 2005 8:34 AM
if your doing it to save money, its not worth it. It's alot of work. I did my own install on a '01 2200.

- JTR
Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:43 PM
I suggest learning everything u can about turbo's before u even consider putting one on. I've been researching sense i've joined this site, and i've still lots to learn. I suggest searching here, and on any kinda search engine/ other car forums, and www.howthingswork.com for detailed diagrams and explainations.

BTW, there is no real universal way of installing a turbo. Many people have many different set-ups making for many different ways of installing.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 2:46 PM
go to a book store and pick up Maximum Boost by Corky Bell. In the back there is an installation guide to aftermarket turbo kit. It's not all the same, but at least you'll know the steps. My best advice to you would be to fully understand every single component of the turbo kit and where it goes, etc before you start the install process.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search