M45 Questions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M45 Questions
Friday, June 08, 2007 8:43 PM
I have a chance at buying a M45 complete kit

S/C needs to be rebuilt can anyone recommend a shop? Also maybe in Canada?

Cost to rebuild?

What are everyones opions on this kit, im not looking for anyhing crazy i just want to add some decent power

I now have a HO Manifold, HO TB which would have to go but i also have a Pacesetter Header, HP Tuners tune, 2.25 Evhaust etc

All and everyones thoughts are very appreciated

Thanks guys

Re: M45 Questions
Friday, June 08, 2007 10:36 PM
How about letting me buy it

J/k...can I ask how much they want for it? There was someone here selling their kit that needed rebuilt but would still boost around 2psi; is that the same person?

Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:22 PM
Nope thats not the one

Can anyone put some insight into my questions?

Thanks

Saturday, June 09, 2007 10:31 PM
icemike89 wrote:How about letting me buy it

J/k...can I ask how much they want for it? There was someone here selling their kit that needed rebuilt but would still boost around 2psi; is that the same person?

I think I bought the kit that you are talking about
Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:42 PM
I don't think he was able to find a whole lot of info on a rebuild....at least last time we talked about it.

I went for a ride in it not too long ago and its still makes good power and is alot of fun, especially for the price you'd be paying for it....

Get him to install it for you and you'll be all set, he will do a great job.

Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:16 PM
Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:25 PM
mike wrote:http://www.stiegemeier.com/blower_repair.html

ftw and get it ported and polished while their at it.

a buddy of mine just sent his in get get p&p'd and the cost JUST for that is $800 IIRC so im assuming a rebuild wouldnt be THAT much more because they'll aready be inside, why not put new parts in while their in there.

Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:33 PM
z yaaaa wrote:
mike wrote:http://www.stiegemeier.com/blower_repair.html

ftw and get it ported and polished while their at it.

a buddy of mine just sent his in get get p&p'd and the cost JUST for that is $800 IIRC so im assuming a rebuild wouldnt be THAT much more because they'll aready be inside, why not put new parts in while their in there.

I inquired to what a rebuild would cost and they told me that for just a rebuild it would be about 400 bucks depending on what they had to do.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search