AEM UEGO 6 in 1..... - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AEM UEGO 6 in 1.....
Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:22 PM
Hi, i have been interested in purchasing a AEM UGEO 6 in 1. i have done some searching with the search button but havent exactly found what i am looking for. does the kit come with just the gauge and sensor to give you a readout of the air/fuel mixture? or does it come with some kind of tools to adjust your air/fuel as well. I know i need a wideband for my turbo application since i already know i am running real rich. so does this gauge just help me in the future as well like with HP tuners or something? anyway let me know thanks

Re: AEM UEGO 6 in 1.....
Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:51 AM
gauge and o2 sensor. u still need something to tune it with. great investment

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:45 AM
what do u guys recomend for tuning it? HP Tuners?
Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:25 AM
You don't tune a sensor, you tune a car... HPT is the only way to tune the stock ECU, otherwise you have to do piggyback or standalone systems.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:48 AM
I'm not entirely happy with my AEM EUGO gauge/sensor.

If I buy another wideband it will be with an NTK wideband sensor, and not a Bosch.

something like the TechEdge.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:11 AM
mmm... LM1, I have the AEM gauge too, I am a little leary to believe everything it says... but it is much much better than nothing and it will hookup to the HPtuners.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:32 AM
Quote:

You don't tune a sensor, you tune a car... HPT is the only way to tune the stock ECU, otherwise you have to do piggyback or standalone systems.

i know, i was answering his question.

Quote:

does the kit come with just the gauge and sensor to give you a readout of the air/fuel mixture? or does it come with some kind of tools to adjust your air/fuel as well

the gauge will tell him what he needs to know, but he still needs something to actually tune the car. it just tells him his a/f, cant adjust with just the aem uego gauge.

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search