few questions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few questions
Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:30 PM
i was just wondering where would be the best place to pick up a set of 550 injectors, i've been doin some surfin and found little. also need a fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. i dont know any sites that list for my specific car. by the way it is the 2200 motor. also ive been having doughts about a certain fitment problem. it seems that the turbo and manifold are quite large and look to be to large to fit in the engine bay, am i just paraniod or what? it is a log style with a t3/t4. there are also coolant lines that are right beneath the turbo area, do i need to relocate them or are the just out of the way.

also about the dipstick, do i need to adjust it to make it fit out of the wasy or is it fine. it bolts up to the coolant lines i mentioned earlier.

lastly, a downpipe will be quiet hard to make, what would be the best rought for that?

sorry for putting all this so bunched together, its just the next weekend, im going to boost it...EXCITED.

Re: few questions
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:38 PM
The oil sipstick does need to be changed, or buy the one that j-tuners provides.

Coolent may need to be relocated, there was a recent post about it, you should be able to find it.
Downpipe will need to be custom, usually an exhaust shop can do it.

The fuel stuff, you'll need to be a little creative. there isn't one that fits in the same stock location. do a search, and you can find some people's solutions. get an aeromotive fpr. summitracing.com has everything you'll need. But to figure out what you need, do some searching.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search