my plans - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my plans
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:05 PM
whats up guys . ok here's the story . i have a 2001 pontiac sunfire with the 4 speed auto. right now it has the j tuners turbo and intercooler kit on it pushing 5 psi . i have rc 310 cc injectors and the car is tuned with hptuners. i just recentl;y bought a 04 chevy xtreme so i can finally do what i want to do to my sunfire. make it a 75 % race car 25 % street drivin car. which means all the interior comes out . battery is getting relocated to the trunk so i can extend the filter to where the battery was previously . my future plans are to build the spare bottom end i have and up the boost to 12 psi . then build the head and up it to 16. any help is greatly apprecited .. i'm looking for opinions. i want to swich turbo manifolds to a log style . that way i can come off with a 3 inch downpipe . internal wastegate ... i'm nto sure what turbo i will use . i think i will stay with the t3 super 60 . by gutting the car out i mean ALL carpet . center consol , everything in trunk , and the center consol . i will leave the passenger seat for my girlfriend. but like i said it will be used as a racecar more then a daily driver. i might take it out on friday nights to cruise around . what yall think .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search