ground for neons - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ground for neons
Friday, March 25, 2005 9:57 AM
im trying to find a place to ground the neons under my dash, but i dont see a good place to put it. could someone tell me or perhaps, show me a good place to ground by neons?
thanx in advance

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Re: ground for neons
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:09 AM
Either run a wire to your battery or look around in your car for a good ground (by the door,ashtray) should work. Just make sure if there is any paint to scrape it off or it wont be a good ground

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:36 AM
oooh lol, thanx

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, March 25, 2005 11:54 AM
under the driver side port, use one of its screws. perfecr ground for me.

Fact 1:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Friday, March 25, 2005 3:50 PM
You can use 1 of the 2 bolt under the dash for the steering column. They are unpainted and stick out so they are easy to see. They work great.

http://members.sounddomain.com/02coupe
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:01 PM
Obviously in the ground you idiot.. So get a big metal stake and pound it into the ground

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:51 AM
you can get a distribution block and mount it under the hood and hook a 8 ga to the frams and run as many ground wires that you want that is what i did

Fast isn't always good, looks and sound is sometimes better

Imamarine
Monday, March 28, 2005 5:04 PM
You should always make your ground as short as possible.I would suggest two small self taping metal screws and screw them into your metal dash board frame (outta site) and if you have a mutlimeter check your ground.

Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search