Cadence mallet - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cadence mallet
Friday, December 23, 2005 5:46 PM
so i was talkin to a guy around town and he had a Cadence mallet 10"sub for 150 in box, but i want a certian sound to come from the sub. I got a cd that has heavy double kick drum in it. just wondering if it could handle it? i want it to be a quick bass, just like a bass drum. would this sub give it to me? don't know the ohm, thinking two so lets just go with that for now, so if u guys have some info on it that would be great. it was used if that has an impact guy wasn't stupid with it either.
thanks guys
lefler

Re: Cadence mallet
Friday, December 23, 2005 6:43 PM
Dont know much about their subs...but I do know that their amps kick major ass!!!

Do some searches on some car audio forums like termpro, carstereos.org, or caraudioforums.

Re: Cadence mallet
Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:37 PM
ook thanks, did the search and didn't find much on it, so
i'll try this question if you don't mind, with my info above, what would be a good sub? o and it needs to be on the cheaper side! but do not give me some crap thing like sony or something, want quality not junk. sorry for those of you that have those, but i just want clean sound. so if you guys could maybe help me on a suggestion I would be very greatfull, thanks alot!
would like to have an amp to go with it! maybe if ur bored and got nothin else to do match them for me! thats just a side note not important
tthanks agian
LEFLER

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search