headlight problem - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
headlight problem
Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:08 PM
hey guys, i just have a few questions. i dot post on here like at all but i read the forums everyday.
recently I got a 03 ls sport and we are at 39,000 miles. it seems like after the 36,000 miles which is what the warranty covers everything started to start non functioning.
we fortunaltely got the extended warranty but i think either my audio cable messed something up or the alternator is going bad. here are the events that have happened in the lst week to make me think this.
rigght front headlight went out 2 days ago - replaced it
right front headlight went out again today with a new bulb
left back turn signal went out 2 weeks ago - replaced it
left back turn signal went out 3 days ago - replaced it

no that we removed the ground wire that was going to the battery, the voltage is reading at a steady 14 volts. is it possible that the wire was causing that or should i have my alternator checked out

sorry if these are stupid questions - but i am a girl and know nothing about stuff under the hood
any responses will be nice
thanks - kacie

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Re: headlight problem
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:45 AM
honestly, it could have been. it could have been 100 others also. just take it to ur mechanic and he'll check it for free.
Re: headlight problem
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:42 PM
thats pretty weird never heard of such thing.. try one more new bulb.. maybe the 3rd time is the charm.lol try switching the fuses for the hell of it and make sure the CORRECT fuses are in the slots where they need to be there should be a guide on the inside driver door pop the panel off and look at the diagram make sure its the right color fuse

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search