color change please - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
color change please
Saturday, June 07, 2008 7:51 PM
I know this isn't a Cavy, but could someone please change the color of this car to red? Thanks in advance.

Re: color change please
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:27 AM
I did it for you and it looks good.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:28 AM
Ok, where is the pic at that you did?
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:29 AM
on my computer hard drive.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:29 AM
Could you post it on here so I can see what it would look like please?
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:30 AM
no
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:31 AM
Why not, and if you don't want to post it then why did you even do the chop or post that you did it?
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:32 AM
I did it because I wanted to see what it would look like. You should be greatful that I even told you that it would look good. If your to dumb to use photoshop and change the color of your own car then you don't need to see it changed. I'm not going to give my work away. I'll sell the pic to you though for $15.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:34 AM
Well most people in this forum that do photoshop work do it to be nice so the people that post with the quesion can get an actual picture of what they are thinking of doing. I will not buy the picture for $15, I'll just wait and see if one of the HELPFUL members will help me out.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:36 AM
I take my PERSONAL time to change something about someone else's car and you expect to get it for free?!?! Riiiiiiight, there was another guy that posted a Malibu and wanted stripes on it, I did it but it looked bad so I'm not even wasting my time with the rims, I told him that it looked like crap you should be thankful that I gave you my opinion.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:38 AM
Who the hell do you think you are? I should be thankful for an OPINION from you just because you said you chopped my car and say "it looks good"? Your head is so far up your own ass you would need an excavator to get it out.

Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:54 AM
damn why even post ... your comment? 15 dollars for a color change? dude your nuts ..
to call someone dumb because they cant PS themself is stupidity within itself. if you knew you werent gonna post up the PS then keep it to yourself. 15 dollars for a color change, get a life.

Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:06 AM
AZ24Ncav wrote:damn why even post ... your comment? 15 dollars for a color change? dude your nuts ..
to call someone dumb because they cant PS themself is stupidity within itself. if you knew you werent gonna post up the PS then keep it to yourself. 15 dollars for a color change, get a life.

Exactly, thanks for the support.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:08 AM
AZ24Ncav wrote:damn why even post ... your comment? 15 dollars for a color change? dude your nuts ..

You must be just as dumb. Would you expend labor and your PERSONAL time and give what you created away for free? I think not. My comment still stands, if he wants to see it in red so bad he needs to take a few hours and learn how to do it himself. Hell nobody else has helped him yet and I doubt they will. I have givin my opinion and I have seen the car how he wanted to see it. That should be good enough.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:12 AM
Dude, I am getting sick of your @!#$. If your not going to help or post the chop and just going to bitch and moan you need to STFU and get out of my post. Sorry that I don't have HOURS to spend playing with a computer program. Afterall I do have a life that I like to enjoy, and I also have a job. Not to mention I don't feel like dropping $100+ just to be able to have the ability to photochop, let alone the investment of hours to learn how to do it. Get a life.....
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:15 AM
And I'm getting sick of your attitude. Your so ungrateful it's not funny, I saw the car in red how you wanted it, I told you how it looked. That should be the end of the damn story. And you are pathetic, hours to learn photochop, it takes all of 15 minutes for a color change like that. You truely are stupid if it takes you hours to do one. Like I said, either pay $15 for the chop or pay for the program and your "hours" of learning. If you can't do it in 15 minutes your pretty pathetic.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:18 AM
Could someone please ban this asshat? For your information if you are BRAND NEW to photochop you WILL NOT be able to do a color change in 15 minutes. I'm sorry if I'm not perfect like you, but I have never used photoshop and it would take time to learn something like that. And no it shouldn't have been the end of the story, I wanted to see the car I didn't want an opinion from ass hole like you. Why is your opinion so great that I should go off of what you say and be content?
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:20 AM
Here's the deal, I did the chop, I saw it, I said it looked good, you should be happy. It will look good. Why do you not understand if I said it will look good it will look good.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:21 AM
Can someone please help me on this post and change this black car to red and post the pic of the chop so I can see it? I would really appricate it.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:22 AM
I already changed the color of the car to red for you AND told you it looked good. Nobody else is going to do that for you.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:23 AM
Yes, and you didn't post the pic, you wanted to charge me $15 for it!!!!!!

Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:32 AM
adam kalin wrote:

You must be just as dumb. Would you expend labor and your PERSONAL time and give what you created away for free? I think not. My comment still stands, if he wants to see it in red so bad he needs to take a few hours and learn how to do it himself. Hell nobody else has helped him yet and I doubt they will. I have givin my opinion and I have seen the car how he wanted to see it. That should be good enough.

i have and i will time and time again... and im not the only one ... call me dumb then. i have done chops for people for FRee and there are others who are way better who have also done chops for free..

Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:35 AM
AZ24Ncav wrote:
adam kalin wrote:

i have and i will time and time again... and im not the only one ... call me dumb then. i have done chops for people for FRee and there are others who are way better who have also done chops for free..

You have, but I see that you nor anyone else has posted up a pic of this car in red how this faggot wants it.
Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:48 AM
you wanna know why none did it yet is because it is the weekend people are at shows and such.they will get around to us as the week progresses.many do these at work on down time or in the evenings.
don't worry guys he's giving me the same run around in my post about my impala.so your not alone

Sunday, June 08, 2008 10:50 AM
you asked for info about your wheels and the community helped yopu out.and noone wanted anything thing in return so i thin k u need to grow up

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search