slam the front..... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
slam the front.....
Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:19 AM
hey guys i was wondering if someone can dump the front of my truck....it's currently on airbags in the rear and i'm debating weither or not to get the front finished this year....haha and a photoshop would be a great insentive for me to get r done.....

spanks in advance

Re: slam the front.....
Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:20 AM
i can't chop. but i'd say do it neways! nice truck man!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:27 AM
thanks!....it's either repairs for my house or to finish bagging the truck.....hum....haha

Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:31 AM
Call SD and order the @!#$.

You got the hard part done already.

Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:39 PM
wow that looks badass!!!!! thanks joe

Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:47 PM
Slam that @!#$. It doesnt look right with just the rear bagged.

Saturday, April 12, 2008 6:59 PM
No problem bud, like I said, most people do the front and struggle to make time for the rear.

You got the harder half done IMO.

Now you just got to decide how you want to do the front! Just looked at SD arms, holy christ on the pricing! I know a guy on a local forum of mine had a set of Barnyards for sale, or you can always just mod the stockers for now and do spindles I suppose. Game has changed so much option wise since I was in it.

Saturday, April 12, 2008 7:21 PM
i already have drop spindles, i'm looking at the arms maybe next year after i have the front done haha, what are barnyards?? never heard of those before....yes i do have the harder part done it's just a matter of me getting time off work to get it finished....being on call sucks and with me just starting my new job in january with the railway and still on probation i can't exactly take a week off to finish it haha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search