Two Tone Please.. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Two Tone Please..
Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:12 AM
Someone please give me a few two tones on this the car is goin to look a little diffrent but just the basic ideas would be good if anyone would help me out would be greatly apreciated i will be painted within the next three weeks... cause i got to the navy in september... thanks to anyone that can help

Re: Two Tone Please..
Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:13 AM
Oh and its blue and black

Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:47 AM
anyone?

Monday, July 30, 2007 7:45 AM
Here is something that I threw together. Not exactly sure what style of a two tone you are looking for. Do you have any plans to putty the body kit to the car to smooth out the lines? Or at least on the side skirts.

______
Inochi
Monday, July 30, 2007 9:00 AM
i like that alot i wonder what it looks like reversed black on top blue on bottom or would you want more dominate color to be brighter? and yes door handles shaved side skirts cut and molded trunk shaved... i also thought of two tone blue and red with a white stripe seperating the colors of the car... and also a green and yellow... all the colors im picking is from ppg radiance 2 paint very metalic nice paint and $$$$ thats why i want some ideas for the two tone... and what ever colors i get done will get props for the design when i go car shows and then i want the car tooned when its done so i can make a couple shirts out of it for car shows...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:56 AM
Here are a couple more different ideas.

I have a hard time trying to get the white to look right here.

The gray should be black. Possibly a silver striping to outline the tribalish design on the side.

______
Inochi
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:28 AM
its really nice to see those colors together i really apreciate the time you put into that i have adobe but not sure how to do that...
here is a couple lines i was thinking about spliting them with...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:23 AM
Here are those two and another one. The third one doesn't really seperate the colors.

______
Inochi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search