new paint job - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new paint job
Sunday, July 15, 2007 11:00 AM
could someone do a quick favor for me? im getting my car painted very soon, and would be much appreciative if you could design my paint scheme for me.

i would like a two tone with black, and metallic red (like whats on there) with a silver pinstripe to break it up. any ideas you may have, please throw them out there... thank you much.

my car

i will get some better pictures (but i have the RK sport side skirts to put on still) if anybody would be able to lend a shot of their car for this project i would be greatly appreciative. thanks guys

ttyl

Re: new paint job
Sunday, July 22, 2007 7:24 PM
could someone also throw these wheels on there for me? i will get better angles tomorrow

thanks!
Monday, July 23, 2007 6:24 AM
better and bigger pics would help but i can't make one.

just letting you know what would help.

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Monday, July 23, 2007 11:53 AM
yep need a bigger/better picture for the color change and better angles for those wheels.

Monday, July 23, 2007 12:43 PM
here's a couple real quick ones with my car.

Monday, July 23, 2007 7:26 PM
oh my god. i didnt even think it would look that good. thanks a bunch! ill post up some bigger pictures for anybody that could do me the favor of picking how it should be split up.

thanks again AUZ
Monday, July 23, 2007 8:20 PM
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:39 AM
goddamnit... just when i thought i would be original...

i have to keep the red though. i will not part with it....

how about metal red/ white top/ silver pinstripe.

i will get some bigger pics up later, but i dont have the skirts on yet, so stick with auz's car if he doesnt mind.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:42 PM
AUZ, seeing as you already have done this, could you switch the colors for me a little bit

im looking for gloss black on top

white (or silver) pinstripe)

and a Ferrari Red lower portion
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:28 PM
that red is pretty tough for me to pull off. this is as close as i could get. i think it's more of a really bright red or something.

sorry , it's a bit big.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:59 AM
looks good enough for me. thanks man!

my front end idea is to have the pinstripe go through the corner of the fender where it meets the hood and headlights. could you tweek that if you get a chance. im trying to show this to the paint guy, other than that, its amazing, thanks for the work!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search