2nd toon (not so crappy:) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd toon (not so crappy:)
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:39 PM

i did this in photoshop cs2 im working on getting the shading for it done but i cant quite make it right any help on how to do the shading would be appreciated.

Re: 2nd toon (not so crappy:)
Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:16 AM
couldnt sleep so i went ahead and finished the shading.. i think its pretty good not quite bare's quality but i am happy with it. ( i kno the background looks like a previously done toon but that is exactly the landscap that i took the pic of my car that i tooned in.. not trying to steal from other people's ideas)

Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:02 PM
you did that in photoshop?? what are you doing/using to make the lines? they're kinda wavy. not too bad!! much better than the first!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:15 PM
That's pretty darn good. My only real suggestions would be
a) Look into a program that will produce true curves without the "stair step" alias effect
b) Use black -- or at least a color darker than the tires -- for the shadow under the car. This will prevent it from looking like the tires are floating in mid air, not attached to anything.

Again, nice work.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Friday, June 15, 2007 12:47 AM
lol yeah i posted the wrong pic i had been messing around with the color of the road and forgot to change it back and set my opacity for the shadow... what program will make curves i know photoshop will but i cant master it with the pen im totally self tought w/photoshop so im just learing as i go.. thanks for the positive feedback.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search