Shave trunk please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shave trunk please
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:02 PM
I was wondering if someone could shave my trunk and get rid of the carbon fiber piece,and in another pic without the shaving of the trunk lid,if someone could add the center section back to the bumper, I still want the duals, just want to see what it would look like if I bought another bumper and cut a hole on the passenger side to match the driver side. If someone could do this for me , it would be great, Thanks, Josh

Re: Shave trunk please
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:29 PM

imo, leave the bumper like it is. i love that look. i wish i could do it to my bumper....its a toss up on the trunk though

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:18 PM
Man you do great work!! Thanks alot! Hey, if its not to much to ask, is there anyway you could put this spoiler in my color on my car, i can get one for real cheap, Thank again, Josh

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:32 PM
sure, but can u get a better pic perhaps? lol that one is pretty bad and wouldnt give you that great of an idea

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:23 PM
i say it looks great either way, the only thing throwing me off is the emblems, much cleaner without

Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:11 PM
If you like that spoiler I might buy ur stock one and maybe the cf piece .... nice car btw bro I'm lovin it

And nice work prowler ur talented man

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, June 08, 2007 9:39 AM
Friday, June 08, 2007 10:48 AM
Sweet bro thanks

Imho ur car looks awsome how it is I wouldn't change it

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search