Help - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help
Friday, May 04, 2007 7:32 PM
I would do this, but i don't have time to mess with it, with my busy work schedual.

I was wondering if someone could remove the backround from these pictures for me...

Thank you in advance

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: Help
Friday, May 04, 2007 8:27 PM
as requested here you go

Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:15 AM
Thank you Buddy!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:16 AM
Could you tell me how you removed the backround?

Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:35 AM
no problem bro, all i did was take the polygon lasso tool and outline the car and then right click and and select copy to new layer option, and then you can shut the original layer off and there you have it, your car with no background. also i took your interior passenger window and covered it so you dont see the background behind it.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 10:22 AM
downlinx wrote:no problem bro, all i did was take the polygon lasso tool and outline the car and then right click and and select copy to new layer option, and then you can shut the original layer off and there you have it, your car with no background. also i took your interior passenger window and covered it so you dont see the background behind it.

ewww, polygon lasso tool. the pen tool and a layer mask would have made that so much smoother.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 12:41 PM
yea, it would have, but he doesnt know how to use the pen tool, and it takes time to practice that.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 12:52 PM
yea, i didnt mention to do the layer mask either, i should have though, lol. but the pen tool is a hard tool for some one to use that is trying to learn that basics to photoshop. and i would have used the pen tool on it but it was about midnight when i did it and really didnt feel like takeing all the time to do it, (when wife was begging me to come to bed, lol)

Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:12 PM
well worth the time to learn IMO, you could also use a mask for transparency adjustments, like this with the driver's side window only partially masked:

Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:13 PM
downlinx wrote:yea, i didnt mention to do the layer mask either, i should have though, lol. but the pen tool is a hard tool for some one to use that is trying to learn that basics to photoshop. and i would have used the pen tool on it but it was about midnight when i did it and really didnt feel like takeing all the time to do it, (when wife was begging me to come to bed, lol)

i was really asking why you didnt use it, so thats a good excuse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:14 PM

Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:17 PM
lol, yep.

Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:40 PM
navel:

Can you do my other pictures i posted!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:59 PM
EcoEnvy wrote:navel:

Can you do my other pictures i posted!

sure, gimme a bit, gotta watch the horses run

Saturday, May 05, 2007 3:13 PM
No Problem... Whenever you get a chance!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 4:45 PM

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:19 AM
thats a nice ass car and good chop too

<br>

[]Support the ORG, go Premium...    Sigs | Cardomain | Website
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:28 AM
good cut outs. although the shadow needs to be much darker and slightly fade from directly under the car to the outer edge of the shadow. only bringing it up, because you are on that level.

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:41 AM
good point, i think that does look a little better:

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:42 PM
Quote:

thats a nice ass car and good chop too

Thanks.

Those do look a little better with the way the shadow is!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search