Looking for a company logo please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a company logo please
Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:00 PM
Hi everybody I just wanted to ask if someone would be kind enough to create a Company logo for me.

The name should read like follows below. Thanks

BTD PCTEK

and

BTD PCTEK
PC/Network Service

I would appreciate kindly if anybody does this for me.

Hector

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Re: Looking for a company logo please
Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:11 PM
any particular style your looking for?

Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:48 PM
Not really particular style. Just surprise me really. lol

Thanks

Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:13 PM
hey bro, dont normally do these for free but here is a ruff draft on one i did really quick. when done it wont have the white box around it. if you dont like i will understand

Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:43 PM
here i just threw it together real quick, if you like where its going tell me and ill do it better.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:05 PM
meh, i was bored.

Friday, May 04, 2007 2:55 PM
well, i thought i would do something else to your logo i made, so here you go bro. i can resize it to anything you would like.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:48 AM
Thank you so much everybody I really do appreciate your input and designs. I came across KidOsiris design was much more of my professional taste. Although Navel (Evan Bare) design is totally wicked !! I might use it too. Downlinx your design is good.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 3:28 PM
I think you have a few very different choices to look at, hopefully one of them gives you an idea of what you're looking for. Good luck with the company, I assume you're just starting up. And thanks for the compliment , although I certainly agree that KidOsiris' has a more professional feel and I think Downlinx always has good results when he sits down to photoshop.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:03 PM
hey, im working on something else if your interested in it, it is more professional, sorry, about mine im use to making logos for websites. Also, Navel thanks for the comp., you are definately alot stronger in somethings than others. we need to get together and trade secrets. lol.

Monday, May 07, 2007 8:17 AM
Navel (Evan Bare) wrote:I think you have a few very different choices to look at, hopefully one of them gives you an idea of what you're looking for. Good luck with the company, I assume you're just starting up. And thanks for the compliment , although I certainly agree that KidOsiris' has a more professional feel and I think Downlinx always has good results when he sits down to photoshop.

Actually I been in the IT since 95 but I never took the time to setup websites or business cards or anything for that matter especially since I had my DJ'ing on the side distracting me. But just recently I landed some part-time jobs here and there and I been getting some decent reference by the customers whom I provide PC/Network services that several have ask me why don't I setup a website well I may setup something one of these days. But for now I setup a vFlyer which happen's to be free when I get more clients I will pay off some debts that I still owe to some people and any money left over I'll setup a website and hopefully with remote assistance / VNC / Dameware and PayPal integrated. It's just a couple of idea's and a longshot but figured that I am now divorce officially as of April 26 of this year I'll have the time. I'll still continue DJ'in but only on those rare occasions when im bored. lol

downlinx wrote:hey, im working on something else if your interested in it, it is more professional, sorry, about mine im use to making logos for websites. Also, Navel thanks for the comp., you are definately alot stronger in somethings than others. we need to get together and trade secrets. lol.

There is no need to be sorry about your's man, your's look good im pretty sure your design will come in handy. But if you still feel throwing some designs around please don't stop on my account .... lol I always like seeing creativity something which I'll have to admit I lack when it comes to design.

Monday, May 07, 2007 5:13 PM
hey bro, dont worry about it, im not offended at all. by the way what type of networking do you do, myself im cisco cetified?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:47 AM
downlinx wrote:hey bro, dont worry about it, im not offended at all. by the way what type of networking do you do, myself im cisco cetified?

Mines lack in comparison what you are doing I am only CompTIA A+, Network+ Certified. When I was going for my MCSE, CCNA, Web/Java Training back in 2001 the school whom I was going too decided to do a number on all of there students, long story short they took our money but we managed to get my money back from the State of Education of IL and they squash my loan I had with SM. And now I have to decide if I want to continue my training or pick up a different career path. I am doing this to kinda spark my interests and I'll decide later of this year if indeed I want to pursue my MCSA, CCNA I am not sure if I want to do Web/Java since I realized you need creativity and imagination for design again something I don't have the patience.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search