Car Club Design, Please help us out! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Club Design, Please help us out!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:50 AM
Like the title says, our club needs some serious help designing up a logo. I have drawn several neat little designs by hand on paper but I dont have any clue as to how I can get that to load it up on here to show.

Basically, I would like to have a tuner car (celica or WRX) picture or somethin like that with XTREME CONCEPTS in the background or below the car or something neat.

The designs I had drawn up were basically tooned cars in just the outline with shadowing and had the XC logo in the back towering over the car and then Xtreme Concepts below it.

If somebody has the time to do this, It would be greatly appreciated and would probably go up on the team's website (www.xc-carclub.com) and credit will be given where credit is due.

Also, if maybe somebody could whip up some sort of windshield banner design that would be amazing.

Re: Car Club Design, Please help us out!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:22 AM
Well if you have a scanner I would use that

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:56 AM
yeah i dont, i wish i did though. is the description i gave good enough? or should i give a little bit more details? basically if you want to you can whip up anything you want to. ANYTHING will be an upgrade over what we have now.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:25 AM
Alright come on guys, I know somebody in here could atleast just whip me up somethin quick! I'll send out cookies, or hugs, or a club t shirt or jeeze idk, MONEY? what will it take? I had some awesome work done in here before and I know what these guys are capable of.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:36 AM
Alright here I have some images and stuff maybe to help a little or to just pee in the wind....

This is sort of the idea I want, but a little bit more done up obviously. The way I was drawing it up it was more of that photoshop outline idea, like what joey baggz has done with some of his sigs and manta Z has done too...

eww what a horrible game, but this idea would be alright too...

I don't mean to insult, but this is what you have to beat...pathetic, i know...

here is one of the club's cars, this would be great if you could chop it into the logo/design

another....

this is another top member that could be used...

another...

The club's lancer, which was our best known car, which would be cool to have in the logo too...

Hopefully these will spark some interest to do this for me, like i said, PM me with your price or whatever you want and i'll do my best to get it to you. You saw what we have currently, HELP!

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:22 PM
I'll try but I am not that good

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Friday, February 09, 2007 9:26 AM
Hey man, at this point you could draw somethin up on Paint and i'd be happy that somebody atleast made an attempt, lol.

Just do your best and I'm sure it'll be better than what we have now.

Monday, February 12, 2007 9:53 AM
hugs from a girl with a hugh rack

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:08 AM
thatd be nice, are you drunk by chance?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:32 PM
you've got a PM bro

Brian

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:49 PM
i've got an idea or two. i'll sketch and scan 'em tomorrow

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:01 PM
YES! I was afraid this was gonna float to the bottom and die. Thanks for the save bro.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:14 PM
you got mail

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search