Need a logo please! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a logo please!
Sunday, January 21, 2007 3:35 PM
I know its asking alot but Im not creative enuff to do it so if anyone can help please do. If its uber sweet i can send some paypal money your way .

My new shop is called "Lanspeed Motorsports" yes LANspeed . We need a nice logo for our web site and building and all props will go to the makers I assure you.

Im open for anything as I have no idea what to use. We will be working mostly with GM LSx engines and cars but will open up to many others.

Can anyone help a fella out?

Re: Need a logo please!
Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:38 PM
Here are a couple ideas that I came up with for you. Let me know if you want anything changed or added.
Anyway here they are:

Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:54 PM

Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:02 PM
Lookin great so far. Keep them comming so I have a challenge desiding

Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:05 PM
Also maybe something that will be easy to transfer into a decal so we can have banners and such.

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:08 PM
Another One:

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:28 PM

I dunno some ideas I had...I'll do more at school tomorrow when I can get more fonts, I'm at work now so fonts are very limited

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:33 PM
Looking great man!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:40 PM
Oh yeah I can add color if you want I just usually do everything in black and white first because if it doesn't look good in b&w then its not the best logo because sometimes you need it printed in b&w...sorry if I didn't make sense...and I'M NOT A MAN haha

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:44 PM

Couple more before I head home from work...I'll make more tomorrow probably I have like a 4 hour break between two of my classes...ugh...

hope you like some...tell me anything you want changed

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:52 PM
Aaron, its good to see you starting up a business!

lets see if u like this one..

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:58 PM
I realy do like that man

Im thinking we have decided on this one . But we are gonna have to have aversion for banners and such.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:03 AM
You need to have a windshield banner friendly version also... I don't think all those dots in the word "motorsports" will work... I'll totally rock the windshield banner for you even though I'm moving to FL!

JBOK Represent!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search