Want to see your idea come to life? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Want to see your idea come to life?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:49 AM
Well guys it looks like I may finally get a chance to build my new project car. I have a builder, an expense list, parts list, and a couple paint schemes in mind. Just waiting on the funding to come through.

Now here's where you come in. So far my paint job of choice is flat black exterior with some old school pinstriping, orange rollcage (i love orange), orange harnesses, orange interior accenting, black seats, and well you get the idea.

I want to see what you guys can come up with for some more paint jobs. I want the car, when it's finished, to be a good looking car that could compete for best appearing car awards at races and get some high marks at the shows it'll be at. So let me see what you got.

BTW the car is a Cobalt Coupe and it will be a full out drag car with full body panels, very similar to the one built by Jason Whitfield.

Go to town. If anyone's idea is good enough I may use it on the car and give you credit in the signage for the car.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Re: Want to see your idea come to life?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:57 AM
So u want the exterior to be flat black and gloss orange.....I will help but will need alot more details. Do you have a picture of the car its going to look like?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 7:49 AM
No no. MY paint idea is flat black and orange. I don't need drawings of that.

I want other ideas. If any or good enough I may use them instead of my idea.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:13 AM
IC. Do you have any pics of the other car to go off of?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:20 AM
Just a basic Cobalt coupe. The car will retain all OEM bodypanels as it sits right now. WE may put f/g fenders on the car and it will have a custom hood but I haven't found anyone to render up the hood yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search