Quite a big project here but $$Reward$$ - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Quite a big project here but $$Reward$$
Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:59 PM
Okay, i NEED someone to photoshop a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber fenders, carbon fiber TRD front bumper and carbon fiber TRD sideskirts onto a 95-99 RED cavalier coupe and then throw a paint job on there that will blend in the cf stuff, ( like how you would do a 2 tone black top half with a red bottom half, if you only had a cf hood) I'm asking for a simple 2 tone tho, i'm talking about like balls to the wall insane paint job like make outlines so that the cf hood and fenders and what not would be flames and fill in the outside of those lines red like the rest of the car. If there is a really good one I'll pay the maker like $20 through paypal or something.

Re: Quite a big project here but $$Reward$$
Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:56 PM
LoL so might be the one that is looking to buy my friends kit huh... Only one in the world.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:17 PM
lol yes sir, the only thing that is holding me back from buying it is the fact that my car is red, and unless i find a good enough paint scheme that would incorporate all the cf stuff, im not spending that much on a cf bumper and cf side skirts just to paint over them ya know?

Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:34 PM
Lance Sharpe wrote:lol yes sir, the only thing that is holding me back from buying it is the fact that my car is red, and unless i find a good enough paint scheme that would incorporate all the cf stuff, im not spending that much on a cf bumper and cf side skirts just to paint over them ya know?

Carbon Fiber isnt about the look...its still worth it even if you have to paint over it...

Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:37 PM
hey bro i am up for the challenge but i will need a good picture of you car.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:55 PM
Rosario - True. But I'm not a racer so I don't need weight reduction so I personally would be going for the look, and I'm sure as hell not putting a "black" bumper, sideskirts, and hood on my red car.

Downlinx - It doesn't matter what cavy you use, just as long as it's 95-99 and red. I want a good scheme idea.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 7:30 PM
please explain the paint job part again, u said u want a simple two tone then u said u wanted a balls to the wall one. i am a little confused.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 7:41 PM
I'm guessing small typo leaving out "not" in "I'm asking for a simple 2 tone tho,"

Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:03 PM
once i get back to the house tomorrow i'll see what i can do for ya. i'm not the best but i have a good idea on what you want.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 2:04 PM
yeah sorry, NOT simple 2 tone My buddy has a cf hood and fenders, on a white car, and he doesnt want to paint the car black, so I had the idea of using the cf from the fenders and hood and using them as flames so it'd be like cf flames on a white car, something like that, it's hard to explain, I'll probly have to photo shop that myself

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:13 PM
i can do it. im working on something right now. hopefully i will have it up tomorrow

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:55 PM
here ya go, its kinda crooked, but im sure you get the idea...i have other ideas if u wanna see those too.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:11 PM
tha_prowler wrote:here ya go, its kinda crooked, but im sure you get the idea...i have other ideas if u wanna see those too.

ha! similar to what i was thinking, but make the flames start farther back so there is more hood and fenders showing and some CF on the sideskirts exposed

Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:01 PM
here is a couple i got done, i have a few more ideas running through my head but i will try them tomarrow for you. also i didnt know how far you want the vynal to go but i will work on it and get them not to go past the door next time if you would like.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:05 PM
Well, you guys both got the idea but I don't think I could have it go onto the doors, since they wouldn't be cf and cf vinyl def. wouldn't look the same, unless i wrapped the door with cf? can i do that? sounds pricey

Monday, October 16, 2006 12:46 PM
It doesn't have to be flames either, that was just an idea.

Monday, October 16, 2006 12:49 PM
maybe something a little crayzier...

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:57 PM
i got a few more for you if you dont like them i wont be upset.

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:11 PM
Damn dude thanks alot for all your help, could you try doing a flame job that goes as far as the doors and doesn't go on them, and also on the bottom half of the sideskirts and rear bumper, paint the top half red and leave the lower lip cf and the lower lip on the rear black? Please & Thank you

Monday, October 16, 2006 6:59 PM
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:39 AM
take this picture here and swap the color just on the fenders

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:25 PM
they make CF doors....kinda pricy and idk how they would work though.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:58 PM
They're like $600 and they're not street legal only race track. They basically come as just a shell, no insides or glass.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:38 PM
tha_prowler wrote:here ya go, its kinda crooked, but im sure you get the idea...i have other ideas if u wanna see those too.

Thanks for askin' for using my car! That made it look worse IMO.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:41 PM
BTW if anyone gets money for using my pic I should get the money since I spent the money to have the pic made huh... Don't forget guys that mine has a Sunfire rear end...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search