Please Toon My Poor Dead Car - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please Toon My Poor Dead Car
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:30 AM
well my poor fire died last year on August 22 just after the GMSC Bash and the one year anniversary of when they @$$hat rearended me and totaled my pride and joy... I just came back from egging his house to "Celebrate" and i need a pick me up so could someone please Toon my poor dead car... it'd mean a lot to me thanx

and those of you who think me egging his house is a little harsh... he did 8900 bucks damage to the back of my fire and put me in a neck brace for 2 weeks(my neck STILL hurts) and he didnt have a license or insurance, my lawyer told me it would be pointless to sue him because he didnt have anything.... three weeks later hes driving a shiney civic with fresh paint... still with no insurance and license and all he got from hitting me is 3months tagged on to his suspension which didnt matter to him in the first place.... he deserves much more then a yearly egging

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple

Re: Please Toon My Poor Dead Car
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:10 PM
i know how you feel 4 weeks ago, i was backed into and the chick didn't have a license or insurance, she ran right after the accident but i got her license plate number and the cops were more than happy to track her down.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:16 PM
Thank god for no fault insurance in canada...

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:48 AM
sorry i had to rush it, took less then 20 mintues.

egg him.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search