PS Request; For Sale Flyer plz... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PS Request; For Sale Flyer plz...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:32 AM
As the title says I'm looking for a nice flyer that I can print off and hang up at local grocery stores. The size should be around a whole page, but I'm not that picky. Be creative, as I really want something that will attract attention. The info I would like to be included is:

1998 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L Automatic Transmission
62,000 miles
Power locks
Cruise Control
Tilt Steering
ABS
Etc...

Mods:
17" Motegi FF7 Rims
225/45/17" Fuzion Zri Tires
Clear Turn Signals
30% Window Tint
Cavalier Taillight Conversion
Aftermarket Spoiler w/ 3rd brake light
XM Radio w/ receiver
Sony CD Player
800 Watt Kenwood Amp w/ Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer
Etc...

Price:
$5500 OBO
WWW.Cardomain.com/ride/752270

Also, you can use any or all of these pics ...

Other pics can be found on my cardomain page if needed.

Please no flaming on the car, or price, or pictures, or anything like that. Suggestions and comments are always welcome though. Thanks to anyone who decides to do this. I could try to whip one up, but I know someone out here has some good graphic design skills that could help me sell my car.

Re: PS Request; For Sale Flyer plz...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:11 PM
blue book is a grand less than what you want for it

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:23 PM
Jeremy (UNDSunfire) wrote:Please no flaming on the car, or price, or pictures, or anything like that.

Pretty sad how nowadays you gotta type that in your post huh? And yet people still type sh*t.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:35 PM
Lance Sharpe wrote:
Jeremy (UNDSunfire) wrote:Please no flaming on the car, or price, or pictures, or anything like that.

Pretty sad how nowadays you gotta type that in your post huh? And yet people still type sh*t.

I know. I knew it was gonna happen no matter what. But please someone help me out. My car probably won't sell sitting in my driveway with a 4 Sale sign on it. I really need help with a design/template for this.

*$$$****$$$****$$$****$$$****If the car sells from the flyer, I would be willing to give the user a monetary thank you. Say maybe $50 if it sells from the flyer. ***$$$*****$$$******$$$****$$$*****

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:14 PM
anybody please? My cpu crashed so I no longer have any image manipulation software anymore for a while.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:57 PM
I put one together for you but one thing you didn't put was a contact number or something. Let me know and I can put it on there. Also, I can take the boxes of color out if you want.

-Seth

Friday, September 08, 2006 12:29 AM
I might have some time this weekend to throw something together if you'd need it.

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:43 AM
Cool thanks to both of you. I would probably hand write the phone number for online security reasons, but thanks for doing one. And that would be awesome stargrrrl, can't wait to see what you coem up with.

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:49 AM
Also if you need more options I took some pics today of my car.

Friday, September 08, 2006 10:55 AM
hey man, if i get time tonight after work i'll give it a shot. hell, 50 bux if it sells is a nice incentive (sp) i think.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, September 08, 2006 1:47 PM
Let me know what you guys think. PM me your email and I'll throw in your number and send it direct so it's not published here (if you're comfortable with that)

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:03 PM
seems kinda cheesy, but it does look good. if u want mine too, i got one started

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:46 AM
Here's some more cheesy work! Not my best, but I tried to make it colors that would pop. Would have been a hell of a lot easier if I had In-Design here at home, but that's my problem

It's saved at 150 dpi, so although this .jpg is huge on screen, it'll fit onto an 8.5x11 sheet of paper
http://mysite.verizon.net/stargrrrl/stuff/SunfireSale.jpg

I saved it as a Photoshop eps too, but for some reason I'm not having any luck getting to it once it's uploaded. If you'd like that file, I can try to work something out.

If you want it, I'll add the phone #.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:05 AM
Those look cool. I printed up a few from Mark and started posting them. But if those don't have any luck, I'll find some places for stargrrl's to go also. tha_prowler I'd love to see what you've done, your sig work is awesome. Once again thanks everyone, right now my car is sitting at a show and shine car show with the flyer on it. Keep your fingers crossed, lol.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:49 AM
Good luck!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search