new wallpaper - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new wallpaper
Monday, September 04, 2006 11:07 AM
almost finished another project and thought i would post it here to see what u guys think. i still have to fix the more of the shadowing and lines of the car and rims

Re: new wallpaper
Monday, September 04, 2006 11:54 AM
that's nucking futs, what program do you use?

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:25 PM
i use photshop cs2, if u want to know

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:38 PM
looks a little iffy to me. looks like it was done in a 3d program. otherwise looks nice.

furcup in da house!
Monday, September 04, 2006 2:49 PM
nope, didnt use any photomax just used photshop.

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:35 PM
theres alot of blurriness to it like the rims,the carbon fiber on the rear.

the head lights where just a lens flare and then changed the color

you can still see some of the blue around the under body lights for the org pic.

if possible can u post the org pic?

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:14 PM
i guess u didnt read the hole post when i said i wasnt done yet, the original colors where grey and red, but i decided to change them. next time pleas read my hole post before u start to critizise

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:20 PM
sorry i didnt mean to go off like that, thanks for the help on what i need to do to it, i know i need to do somethng about the neons, but thanks for thelling me the rims are kinda blurry

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:31 PM
yeah i'd like to see the original as well for a comparison shot

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:49 PM
i hope u guys are not insinuating that i copied someone elses pic and then redid it to make it my own.

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:21 PM
here is the original picture of the car.

and here is MY OLD FINISHED PROJECT

I didnt like the way it looked anymore so i decided to start changing things too it. far i think it is coming out quited good

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:31 PM
U said it not us, but now that we are on that topic, The sloppy carbon blurry wheels, unrealistic neons, and rough paint job doesnt match the sleek lines of the bodykit. and the little details like the shadow coming off the side mirror.

I'm not saying u did or didnt steal parts from another photoshop, I'm just stating how nothing adds up to the quality of the bodykit.

Maby u didnt intentionally "steal" another photoshop. but please show us what the original looks like.

If you did Draw that kit, it looks great. and if not, dont steal other peoples art!

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:34 PM
I posted the above not seeing your most recent post.

The quality between the two tells me something, The Purple car is outstanding work... the red car is sloppy work

I apologize if im mistaken but untill you show us some real proof, i dont believe u did the purple one.

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:36 PM
can you plz post the org pic?

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:12 PM
it took me over a month to do the first pic, i only have been working ont he secont for a couple of days, i am sorry if i have posted a project that isnt done yet, so i will post the finished project when i am done. i will get this project done and give u your proof, but it wont be for awhile but it will be done.

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:35 PM
hmmm....looking at the work done to the new one and the work done to the blue one, it looks kinda iffy. and the pic you posted to be the original looks iffy too. im not too sure i like it....waiting for the 'final' i guess

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, September 04, 2006 6:35 PM
i dont believe it sorry. i asked you in another post and you gave me a pretty hokey pokey chop. granted you may have ony messed with it for 20 or so minutes, so i guess thats not much room for complaints. you also posted this image from your own photobucket account but the others you have not, you used image shack for your hosting.

furcup in da house!
Monday, September 04, 2006 6:47 PM
yea, your photo is not a hi res photo, photobucket, doesnt let u up load hi res pics, so back off.

Monday, September 04, 2006 7:36 PM
The rims on the red one made me laugh out loud, they are so gross.

The blue one however is gorgeous, no matter who did it

Monday, September 04, 2006 8:12 PM
yeah that white one is definitly not the original starting point

Monday, September 04, 2006 8:40 PM
Busted.

so now we KNOW you lied atleast once. dont take us for idiots.

The skill diffrence between the "chop" and the "ripoff" are clear.

U didn't do the purple chop. GG.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:15 PM
yeah i was like WTF i see in the reflection of the car

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:56 AM
Rollynlow wrote:yea, your photo is not a hi res photo, photobucket, doesnt let u up load hi res pics, so back off.

photobucket will allow you to upload high res pics. they just resize them. so your partly correct. oh and sorry you got caught, tho i think its pretty @!#$ funny.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:08 AM
I wonder who actually did the chops then...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:27 AM
lmfao

::high fives Teddy::

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search