My toon so far...(w/progress pics) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My toon so far...(w/progress pics)
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:10 PM
I just looked over a tutorial on how to toon yesterday, and today I gave it a try. I only have had photoshop for about 3-4 weeks, so I am definetely still learning about everything. So far, I have spent about 2-4 hours (not real sure) total on this. Don't mind the color on the hood and fender (I am going to perfect the color later). Before actually starting to toon, I slammed the car because I like that look better. The only parts I don't really like of my very early progress so far are the front bumber, both wheelwells, and the rear bumper. I am eventually gonna try to put those rims, headlights, and probably some simple shadows in too. Thanks and let me know what you think so far...

Re: My toon so far...(w/progress pics)
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:15 PM
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:07 PM
I really like how that looks. I wish i could do something like that .

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:33 PM
that's really not bad at all, spec seein you only had ps a little while now. well, the hard parts over, do the shading, headlights, and wheels, and then lets see it j/k man, keep up the good work

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:08 PM
Haha, well here is the final pic. Even though it's not close at all to being done, I am. I kinda like how it turned out especially since I had never done this before. I got bored and really sick of messing up so I just cheated on the rims and headlights and colored in everything. But like I said before this was my first try ever and will try again later on when I have some more stuff done to my car. Thanks...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:11 AM
its not bad but if i was you i would redo the coloring

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search