i hope i am welcome here! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i hope i am welcome here!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:58 AM
Well i hope i can still post my picturesin here even though i dont have my pictures in photoshop. My photoshop doesn't have the ability to do all those thing you guys and gals can do out there! So i drew up my car that i want hopefully soon. I only have the rear view of the car ready to show you guys the front view is undergoing little tweeks here and there. Hope you guys like it and if there is something i should change please post. There is no shading done to it as of now because i want to make sure the form of it all is done first. So here you guys go...

Ill update you guys when the front view is done and ready to show!

Re: i hope i am welcome here!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 12:39 PM
Well i finished off the front view of the car... hope you guys and gals injoy!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:14 PM
Looks good! A few minor inaccuracies but thats no biggy. Only thing I will point out is maybe add a little more detail into the wheels, they are completely flat and have no depth right now. Also, the evo detail on the hood is crooked, may want to practice perspective a bit.

Keep it up! I would love to see more traditional art on here

Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:24 PM
when you mean on the evo hood part, do you mean the part to show that it is raised up? if thats what you mean i fixed that right after i saw it on here. Ya its mostly a rough sketch right now more details will go into it more.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:54 PM
I mean the whole intake design on the hood is crooked. I look forward to seeing more!

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:50 PM
heres another one i drew last night and finished it during my school period and just a little bit ago...

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:53 PM
looks good! you have talent

I'm the new cancer.
Monday, April 03, 2006 5:44 PM
hey thats my car! thanks man!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:14 PM
hey any time lol

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:55 PM
Well ive been working on cartoons today at school and i drew this one up of my dads friends 67 camaro. Hope you guys like it!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search