Photoshop Request Please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop Request Please
Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:04 AM
If someone could photoshop this it would be really cool. I'm trying to get an idea of what to do this spring and wanted to see what it looked like before I got started. What I was looking for was to drop the car anywhere from 1.5- 2.0 inches, remove the pinstripe, paint the handles and/or mirrors white (your choice on what would look better), and black out the honeycomb area where the fog light is. Thanks again in advance to anyone who does this, it would really help me out on getting a good start once the snow melts. And as always, if someone wants to go nuts with it, go right ahead.

Re: Photoshop Request Please
Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:33 AM
IT's rough, but I don't have photoshop at work, so I had to use different software... and i'm tired and hungover....lol

Here goes nothing....

Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:10 PM
^ looks good, anyone else wanna take a shot at it? Also, if you paint the mirrors, can you paint just the mirror, not the triangle piece? thanks

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:11 PM

Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:39 PM
DO IT...

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:07 PM
^^^^ WOW, thats soo tempting!!!! You defiantly sold me on the eyelids, blacked out honeycomb, pinstripe shave, white mirrors and handles. But since its a daily driver in Minnesota, the bags are out of question and so are the shaved handles. Thanks, anyone else who wants to try something, go right ahead!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:25 AM
Well, I took a little bit from everyone and this is what I'm shooting for this summer. Thanks everyone for helping out!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search