Ya asking to pimp yor color? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ya asking to pimp yor color?
Monday, February 27, 2006 4:52 AM
I was on the post (image manipulation) for the first time yestarday and have been a Jbo member for awhile i noticed that there's alot of members asking for hvac photo lay-outs car color changes etc. where someone was chatting about photoshop Well i then went to my music download place ....don't know if i can say the name of the place without getting this posted locked-out lime@#$% and i download the photoshop program as i was filping threw all the please and thank you's now i'm not the greatest at this but i'm one up already it will save me alot of time asking someone esle for there time and it looks like fun to learn it...

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4235/jim25ek.jpg

Re: Ya asking to pimp yor color?
Monday, February 27, 2006 5:00 AM

You forgot the bracket on the beginning img tag.

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:02 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about...are you asking for something? I'm confused.

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:23 AM
naaa just that most people can load up photoshop and do it them selfs ..thanks by the way.

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:52 PM
obviously people know how to get photoshop, its not the fact that they cant get it, its just they dont know how or feel like learning how to do it.. much easier to just post here

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:37 PM
your right i tried the photoshop it's not as eazy as windows paint lol

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:17 PM
whoa...

my brain hurts a little trying to figure this post out.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:25 PM
james roberts wrote:I was on the post (image manipulation) for the first time yestarday and have been a Jbo member for awhile i noticed that there's alot of members asking for hvac photo lay-outs car color changes etc. where someone was chatting about photoshop Well i then went to my music download place ....don't know if i can say the name of the place without getting this posted locked-out lime@#$% and i download the photoshop program as i was filping threw all the please and thank you's now i'm not the greatest at this but i'm one up already it will save me alot of time asking someone esle for there time and it looks like fun to learn it...

Hi , yesterday i was browing the JBO , and i found the image manipulation forum , and there alot of members here asking for chops. Someone mentioned photoshop , so i went on (winmx, limewire, bearshare) and downloaded it, but im not sure if i can say that because i dont want to get this post locked. Photoshop is hard , but its fun to try and learn.

Then he posted a picture .

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:09 PM
ok now that i fully understand

GOOD JOB!

keep learning it is TONS of fun!

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:00 PM
Ok my point was i don't understand why everyone was asking to redo there pics as i was saying that i was uploading photoshop i never opened it up till after the post. i then found out why. If your not a computer wiz (me aswell) it will take some time to get to know like dirty elf said.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:39 PM
jersey kid you're my hero... i almost had an anuerism trying to decipher that

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:09 PM
Someone now explain the dash pic?

Bad Ace Design "Attitude" T-Shirts For Sale!
$5 of every order goes straight to Dave to support the Org!
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:30 PM
The dash pic wasn't part of his post. Apparently it was a failed sig attempt. It's rather large for a sig though.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:23 AM
Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:21 AM
^^agreed. thats badass, but nice and plain!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search