this one is easy...and a good idea! IMO - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
this one is easy...and a good idea! IMO
Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:09 PM
Hello,

I recently purchased a 99 Sunfire GT, Red, and I was contemplating what to do with the rear bumper. I was wandering if someone could out of good graces, shave the reflectors off the lower part of the the bumper. I wish I knew how to post pics. But if anyone could shave those two reflectors at the bottom of the rear GT bumper, leave it all red. That would be greatly appreciated.

All the best!
This could be the next natural mod, have never seen it done to any of the 95-99 bumpers. I think it would look sick

Thanks in advance

Re: this one is easy...and a good idea! IMO
Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:10 PM

okay...
original.

chop.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:14 PM
Wow, thats impressive. Does not really do much to the car...other than make it tiny bit more unique. Im impressed how fast this was done....one more favor....can you paint the lower portion of the exhaust part (the part of the bumper that looks like it is separated and has an outline) black. I may actually use this to my advantage.

Thanks for all the help in advance
Especially to G Cavi.. (I wish i knew how to manipulate like that)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:29 PM
im not sure if this is what you meant.

Monday, January 16, 2006 2:44 AM
Ok im going to the bodyshop tommorow, this was an image manipulation that benefited me...speacial thanks bro...can anyone attempt this with another pic from the side. A red car...with the black outline at the lower part of the bumpre and it has to be a GT.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search