Body kit help - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Body kit help
Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:46 AM
Just for laughs can someone fill in the fog light area completely .. I have already cut them out but now I'm thinking maybe I should just make it solid... any help here would be great thank you so much.

Re: Body kit help
Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:29 AM
That's up to you but yes they can be filled in my boy got this kit last year & I put it on for him it actually looks alright with the fog lights too though. If u had it filled in it would be different but thats a hell of alot of Bondo & Fiberglass.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:15 AM
here, i tried, was kinda hard to get it to look right with teh lighting but this is what i got...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/
Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:17 AM
Yeah if ur gonna do it........... I told Chris^ if it was me I'd shave the light housings and make 'em flush with the kit.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:26 AM
thats sick.

and the painted idea.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:53 PM
IMO i think it looks better like that chop i did for you a while back

Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:58 PM
looks best the way you have it right now with the fog light spots cut out.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:39 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:looks best the way you have it right now with the fog light spots cut out.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:17 AM
I just don't like the holes as big as they are now might try and make them smaller

Monday, January 16, 2006 12:36 PM
I tried this for ya. I kinda like it like this....without those 2 indents in the bumper and smaller foglight holes..looks much cleaner this way!

Monday, January 16, 2006 12:48 PM
just filling/reglassing the indents would make it a 100's better

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:07 PM
I like that i'm not sure how to go about filling the dents in but i will take a look at it as far as the fog light holes they are completely gone already lol

Monday, January 16, 2006 7:08 PM
There was a topic awhile ago where somebody wanted the indents in the bumper filled in, and then the foglight spaces taken out and just made into a rectangle. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it was pretty sexy. I'll try to recreate it later if nobody posts the picture I'm thinking about.

Monday, January 16, 2006 7:59 PM
should put a picture of what its like now
(i know its a secret and yes i want to see what my partial work turned out to) lol

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:10 PM
Siegy wrote:There was a topic awhile ago where somebody wanted the indents in the bumper filled in, and then the foglight spaces taken out and just made into a rectangle. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it was pretty sexy. I'll try to recreate it later if nobody posts the picture I'm thinking about.

i'm pretty sure that that was tanya (cavigirl2003) too.

04eco (theN/Aautoone) wrote:should put a picture of what its like now
(i know its a secret and yes i want to see what my partial work turned out to) lol

what secret? its been posted already. unless more has been done to it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 7:11 AM
Its been changed since the last picture lol looks different now so yup its my secret lol

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:08 AM
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:59 PM
just get big lights?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:24 PM
I had them but I didn't want that look anymore ... I changed it up thanks for all the help guys ill post picture soon or what it now looks like I'm calling it done I'm happy with what I have now

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search