Logo modifying request - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Logo modifying request
Monday, December 12, 2005 5:28 PM
Im kinda working on something right now but since its really plain i was wondering if you guys could change it so its a little more eye catching but still simple at the same time. If you have any other ideas that you think will look good thats awesome too! thanks in advance

Re: Logo modifying request
Monday, December 12, 2005 5:54 PM
I went to college for Graphic Design. What sort of look do you want? I'd be more than happy to do something for you but I have some questions. First, what do you plan to do with the logo. If it's goinf to be in vinyl on your ride, it helps to know because colors and stuff can be a pain in the ass to do. Second, how many coors, and what color scheme are you looking for? If it's going on the car, hhat color is the paint? Just let me know and I'll put some sketches together for you.

"Wenn ich gehen lasse von, was ich ich bin, werden Sie, was ich bedeutet werde, um zu sein."
Re: Logo modifying request
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:00 PM
I'm going to be making a sub enclosure in my back seat area and this is going to be integrated into it as part of an amp rack that flows down the middle of the box. This is really hard to explain haha.. but im not sure yet... Ive already made one and wrapped it in vinyl, i lowered the "T" and raised the "DUY" but it seemed kinda plain to me... im planning on doing something with plexiglass maybe or just putting the logo under plexiglass... the colors that are in my car are black, red, and polished silver... thanks in advance.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search