pick my paint! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pick my paint!
Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:15 PM
ok well my car is currently underconstruction and im still debating on what color I want, and now my head hurts of thinking about it so much. so could u guys please help me

heres the pic. its not current, but its the best one i have (yes i know its not great). I just want to get an idea of how it would look with different paint schemes, so im not asking for any profesional color changes or anything, just enough so i get the idea. ( 5 min chops are great )

heres what i have in mind and would like to see.
1. 2 tone (anthony jones style) black top, rest bright pink
2. Top sky blue, rest bright pink
3. 2 tone front half baby blue/ rear yellow? or any other color
4. any other paint scheme u think would look good

keep in mind my car does not look like this anymore, i just want an idea on what would look
good

Re: pick my paint!
Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:12 PM
okay, OBVIOUSLY this is not a good photoshop...but I spent about 3 minutes on each one so lets not go criticizing (sp?) my work on this. lol. this will roughly give you an idea though of what you may have in mind. my own opinion of these three, im not too sure about them. I like the black and pink alot, the other two im iffy on. but im also a girl, and like anything that is pink~! k here they are...sorry they suck so bad...

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:15 PM
Just for fun. Fast and the Furious

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:19 PM
yah and now that i look at it, the second one still looks red....heres a better idea of that - sorry bout that...

@!#$ only 13 posts remaining this month!! i need to go premium

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:25 PM
dj teddy...how did you get someone elses existing paint onto a different car?? like this maqy sound really stupid, but howd you get it to contour this car if it was on a different car already??

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:21 AM
LOL do the pink 2F2F car

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:02 AM
lol @ F&F cars I actually like the blue/pink, except bringing the blue a little lower, like to the lines of the widebody (if u can see them). I also like the pnk/black one alot too. as u ppl can see im leaning alot towards the pink, and its not because Im feminine, or like going to neverland. its because theres no pink cars where I live and i wanna do something different

I really appreciate all of u guys' (and girls) help

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:12 AM
I like the black with the flourescent pink, and put some nice black rims on there.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:27 AM
ok heres a current pic, so if u guys have time (3 mins) id appreciate it if u could do that.
my bro came up with an idea, he likes the first blue/yellow, but we want the pink instead of the blue, can someone try that?
sorry if im asking for too many things

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:45 AM
you want pink and yellow

I want to see this

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:48 AM
^^ im just getting rough ideas on what it could look like

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:09 PM
I got bored so I figured I'd try it myself

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:17 PM
I actually like that, but i like the blue too, maybe pink/blue? thanks and keep em coming (when u guys have time of course)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:17 PM
^^^ICK!!! Looks like a fishing bobber! Don't do the pink and yellow.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:49 PM
my god

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:42 PM
^ my god is right...

do black and orange with black wheels... now there u go

(there is a reason why there are no pink cars around your area...)

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:00 PM
or black with a pink racing stripe or something.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:54 PM
im kinda tired of orange now, my cars been orange for 6 months already. I want something different, and i dont want something common like red, white, black, yellow, etc. im dead set
in using pink as one of my colors, and im also dead set on a 2 tone, not all pink. but hey im the one driving it, and ill be happy with it so, no problem

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:26 PM
how bout pink and pearl white? that might look pretty sick man.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:45 PM
i like the pink and black

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:49 PM
heres some more quick ideas....i personally like the pink and green and the pink and purplish~!

again, sorry they suck so bad, didnt take much time on them

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:44 PM
^ no problem, i appreciate u doing them. can u try pink/skyblue? and vice versa (blue/pink)? plz this is the last one, promise

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:58 PM
or if someone could just make an outline of the car, like if it was in coloring book. that way i can just print it and get out my color pencils and play with different ideas. <-- this would be super!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:33 PM
so um.. anyone? just the pink/blue, blue/pink plz honestly if i knew how to do this id do it myself, its not that im being lazy. i tried it with a gay program that i had and it doesnt work, it paints right over the body lines and reflections.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:21 AM
much <3 for the pink and neon green!!!

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search