My First ACTUAL Toon... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My First ACTUAL Toon...
Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:45 AM
Since i've been doing "Renderings" I figure i'll do an actual toon so I started out with Shane's car.

The original is the one ZeeTwankyFo used on his Melting car lol

Re: My First ACTUAL Toon...
Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:57 AM
nice how long did it take you to do that?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:32 AM
dang that looks good, keep it up

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:45 AM
Thanks... and actually, on and off it took me around 15 hours to do, spent forever on the wheels.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:24 PM
i know this is way off topic... but how do you do a reflection like that in photoshop???

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:24 PM
Damn d00d! Looks awesome, thanks!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:38 PM
looks good, what do u use to draw the lines? it looks like in some areas the lines need to be redone or sumthing.. kinda wavy.. (around the top of the fender) unless thats part of the distortion.. but some of the lines look choppy also. Also on teh tires u need to put a smaller line to show where the shoulder ends and the tread starts. not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help ya out. i know my last one i forgot to do some stuff too.. Toon looks good

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:55 PM
Manta - Yeah I know there are some problems with it... and I didn't find them till after I had finished. the weird looking lines on the side skirt and stuff like that, that don't look smooth is from the resize. I used a ellipse shaped brush for 3/4th of the lines. and I don't know whats up with the top of the fender..

Bert2six - it's a little hard to explain how to do it over the internet. I'd have to show you in person. It took me forever to get it to look somewhat how I wanted it

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:27 PM
do u use the pen tool for ur lines.. much easier.. and u can actually bend the lines and have them look smoother. like instead of 10 anchor points on the top of the fender u could have 2..get to me on AIM if u want me to try and explain to ya how to use the pen tool if u don't know how..
i understand bout seeing things once u finish.. usally u see it once u post it.. especially working on and off u can forget certain areas u meant to work on.. i feel ya lol

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:03 PM
Yeah I use the pen tool. I was gonna go back and fix it, but like you said... once you get to working on things on and off, you kinda forget. I doesnt really look as bad as it did when I first noticed it though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search