Can someone toon my fire!!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone toon my fire!!!
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:55 PM
Hi, I saw that there's some people with a lot of talent out here and I was wondering if someone can toon my car. Just a normal toon of the actual picture, don't extend anything. I know it involve some work and if someone do it, I'll be happy to help this person if he/she have any questions. Thanks!!!

I plan to use it as a wallpaper this is why it's in 1024 x 768

Thanks to those who want to give it a try

Re: Can someone toon my fire!!!
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:59 PM
hmmm after looking at the pic, it may be difficult to do it, so here's a second pic if the first one is too hard to do....

Thank again!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:18 PM
i would do it if u give me incentive lol $-)

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:51 AM
Jazer wrote:i would do it if u give me incentive lol $-)

Thank you, i was afraid to mention it lol
I will also toon it for $, u can click the link in my sig and find more info and see 2 recent toons i have done.

Friday, November 04, 2005 4:36 AM
Quote:

Image manipulation to the people here is something we love to do and enjoy. However, We do have jobs and lives of our own. Shops are completed in our spare time and out of the kindness of our hearts.

Friday, November 04, 2005 11:02 AM
BigB, i dont think he said it had to be done RIGHT NOW, nor did he say anything rude or leading on that hes not gunna be patient so i dont see the relavence of posting that.. maybe your just bored and feel like making random pointless posts?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, November 04, 2005 11:12 AM
1Bad02Cav wrote:BigB, i dont think he said it had to be done RIGHT NOW, nor did he say anything rude or leading on that hes not gunna be patient so i dont see the relavence of posting that.. maybe your just bored and feel like making random pointless posts?

he's saying we shouldn't charge, which if he feels that way he should invest his time in doing toons for free.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Friday, November 04, 2005 1:39 PM
People create art for a living. They deserve to be paid and here is why: They are fulfilling a service for somebody else. Just like a mechanic changes oil for somebody, or the garbage men pick up your trash. Same concept. Supply & Demand guys...

Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:41 AM
got any good pic's i can try it

Monday, November 07, 2005 7:49 PM
The 2 pics I posted are the only ones that I have with the rims and the drop. I can't take new pics, winter wheels are on now....

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:34 PM
ill give it a go.....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:03 PM
I might try it tomorow when i get off work

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:52 PM
bah, nevermind then lol.....j/p

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:58 AM
still try, i barly have any time so it might be a while before I get it done

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:43 PM
Thanks!!!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:00 PM
Since I didn't heard any news about the toon, and that I'm not going to pay for it. I decided to give it a try, it need some modding, cause the fogand the left light is messed up but I'm doing well for a first one

And since it will probably end up in my sig, I don't really care if the lines aren't perfect since I'll resize it a lot small than the original 2034 x ......

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:57 PM
that looks good so far, keep it up!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:14 PM
yeah it dose look good

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:54 PM
If I need to erase some lines how do I do, when I tried I saw the original pics where I erased..

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:23 PM
try going into history and dropping the lines in the trash can.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:29 PM
if u mean that u want to delete some sections in a single path (to just fix some messup areas or whatever that u notice later) then what i usually do is use the lasso tool make say a box around that area and use the magic eraser tool, that will delete only the object in the selected area on the layer u are on. lol, if that makes sence, works for me everytime

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:37 PM
But, doing that wouldn't that erase the white background also?

He only wants to erase the lines on the white not the white also... I think he is doing the trace method wrong...

Sounds to me like he has a white layer that he is drawing on instead of a complete transparent layer placed over a white layer to view.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:40 PM
if he has the white background and the lines on the same layer, then yes it would, if he doesnt and has the lines on a seperate layer, like he should. it would work...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:44 PM
Da Ghost (Qc) wrote:If I need to erase some lines how do I do, when I tried I saw the original pics where I erased..

Just by reading that it sort of tells me they are on the same layer.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:45 PM
ohh i didnt pay that close of attention to it, i saw " how do i erase lines" i was just skimming it... o-well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search