1998 Sunfire Camshaft Position sensor? - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1998 Sunfire Camshaft Position sensor?
Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:07 PM
Hey does anyone know what problem will happen if this start to die? I have a OBD-2 Software scanner and it shows up with these error codes? P335 and P342. What Problem will these cause? I am have some odd Issue with is car and I am wonder if anyone can tell me what Problems could this cause!! I want to know this if this will fix my problem? Because the sensor is something over $200.00.

Re: 1998 Sunfire Camshaft Position sensor?
Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:08 AM
Perhaps start with describing the issue that youre having.

Re: 1998 Sunfire Camshaft Position sensor?
Monday, June 18, 2007 9:01 PM
After drive on the highway at 105 km for a hr. It will start to surge. The other problem I have been have is the Fan doesn't come on when the A/C is started? I know on the older Sunbird that it was have problems. I Ran my laptop with the OBD-II software, It has been show up some odd errors and Today, I when to retest it and the Temp sensor showed up at 3/4 of the temp on the tester it showed up at 100 degree's. There has been some odd thing with it like a Miss fire = which I change the Plug wires, spark plug one of the coil packs, fuel filter. I am going to be replace the fan for the motor. Changed the front O2 sensor. So I am wonder else could cause this.

PS.. It's not my car but my G/f's So that is way I 105 km/hr..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search