koni yellows with b+g sport springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
koni yellows with b+g sport springs
Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:39 AM
i think that i have decided on the koni yellows with b+g sport springs......now my question is.....im not a suspension expert by any means in fact i have learned most of what i know from the suspension faq thats on here. i was wondering how hard it was to install these konis springs etc. and help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: koni yellows with b+g sport springs
Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:48 AM
springs are a piece of cake, make shure you have a torque wrench, the right tools ....etc

for the konis, it doesnt look that bad the installation, there are a few How to around the forum, you should look for them. U will need a dremmer tool because it requires modification fo the current struts, and some other important tools..........

most of the people here will tell you to give them to a profetional to install them, and maybe you should if you have big bucks $$$$$$$.

If not, learn by yourself like I did... I got benefit out of it because now I have installed 2 springs on different cars for $60 buckes each =D
Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:27 AM
listening...................

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:10 PM
CINNY made a great post for Koni yellows and Eibach Pro-Kits....basically the same thing. Click me

this is my sig
Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:41 PM
Its so much easier then it looks ... beleive me , me and a friend who had basically no suspension knowledge had it done in like 5-6 hours .

go for it , and have fun .

Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:14 PM
You need a drill press tho right?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:26 PM
Fire Fighter ~ You don't, but it would seem to make things much easier! I just read the install instructions from Cinny. D@mn. Thank you Cinny!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:37 PM
The Tokico D-Specs are pretty much bolt on. Its just another option if youre interested. I love mine.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search