gravana coilovers - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gravana coilovers
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:41 PM
Hey peeps, Just wondering if anyone on the org has bought the coilover system from gravana?? 1500 is a hefty price but seems like a pretty good set-up. Anyone that has em could you tell me how you like them?? Kinda interested in buyin some for my car.
Thanks

Re: gravana coilovers
Friday, September 16, 2005 1:12 AM
If you are talking about this:

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/2003_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.2_16v.aspx/1/988/_GRAVANA_COIL_OVER_SUSPENSION_SYSTEM

Than it should be worth the buy if you are really into handlilng (more so for auto crossing people). It's basically close to RK Sports Pro-Streets. There are decent suspension setups you can get for a cheaper price if you do a bit more shopping.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, September 16, 2005 9:26 AM
i dont think their out yet. i know there was a gp for them but i havent heard anything else on it

Friday, September 16, 2005 9:29 AM
they are on their way , only fstcavz24 has tested the final version

they are a sweet set up , and adjustable unlike rk sports

ive got a set coming

Friday, September 16, 2005 9:43 AM
Email Jim and you may still be able to get in on the g/p price ($995). I emailed him over the weekend and was still able to get in on that price.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:17 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:It's basically close to RK Sports Pro-Streets. There are decent suspension setups you can get for a cheaper price if you do a bit more shopping.

Nope. Gravana's coilovers are FAR MORE advanced than rk sport pro-streets. Gravana coilovers are matched with 32-way adjustable shocks and double adjustability (so you can change height without affect shock travel, which is an excellent thing). The pro-streets do neither of these things. The Gravana coil over system is hands down the best suspension available for our cars and is a steal at $995.

Koni Yellows and Ground Controls will set you back $1000. I am definatley lusting after that setup, too bad I don't make the $$$ for it.

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:00 PM
Zach wrote:
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:It's basically close to RK Sports Pro-Streets. There are decent suspension setups you can get for a cheaper price if you do a bit more shopping.

Nope. Gravana's coilovers are FAR MORE advanced than rk sport pro-streets. Gravana coilovers are matched with 32-way adjustable shocks and double adjustability (so you can change height without affect shock travel, which is an excellent thing). The pro-streets do neither of these things. The Gravana coil over system is hands down the best suspension available for our cars and is a steal at $995.

Koni Yellows and Ground Controls will set you back $1000. I am definatley lusting after that setup, too bad I don't make the $$$ for it.

My mistake, I always assumed they were close to each other as far as technology wise.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:34 PM
Here:

B&G Suspension

You can figure the rest out. RK sports', the upcoming Gravana...etc.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search