Problems with 2005 Cavy ride - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Problems with 2005 Cavy ride
Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:19 PM
I am having suspension problems with my 2005 cavy that I purchased Nov 1, 2004. [Paddock Chevrolet in Buffalo, NY] Within a month the car was starting to ride rough. I took it in for service and was told nothing wrong, they lubed the strut mounts, etc and on my way. I have been in 5 subsequent times to have the car evaluated and serviced the next to last time. Finally in Apr 2005 they supposedly replaced all 4 struts. The car drove no different coming out than it had going in. I have had the run around for some time now, and now most recently from their district manager.

[first question>has anyone else had a similar suspension prob with their late-model cavy? I have met one person that I work with that had an identical problem as well as got the same run-around.

[second question> what am I to do? I have information and am ready to send info to the BBB, NYS State attorney general's office, the NYS DMV, as well as filed a complaint with Chevrolet.

[third question>has anyone successfully leveraged the new car lemon law in their favor for this?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Ryan.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search