FEELER ONLY -- Eibach Products - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FEELER ONLY -- Eibach Products
Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:37 AM
After the 30 lashings on the wrist with a wet noodle, I am setting up this FEELER ONLY thread to see if it would be worth my while to setup a GP for the various Eibach products now available to me. As stated before, I am moderating these transactions with another company. However, in all fairness, if I do setup a GP, I will adjust the prices as minimal as possible to factor in the fee for the GP itself on these boards.

I have most of the Eibach lines available. Such as: Pro Kit Springs, Pro Kit (Suspension Kit), Pro Kit Plus (Total Suspension Kit), Sportline Kit, single front bar, single rear bar, shocks/struts, etc.

Basically this thread is a feeler to see what products everyone might want to purchase. PM me with your interest. I'll get a price and post it up for everyone else to see at the same time. I'll setup the GP with as few as 5 people, with no max.

(Name, Year/Make/Model, State, Part Desired)

Re: FEELER ONLY -- Eibach Products
Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:23 AM
I'd be interested in a prokit plus (total suspension kit). PS: Has anyone figured out weather or not it comes with struts? is that the only thing missing in the kit?
Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:28 AM
Interested in a front sway bar for a 06 Cobalt SS/SC

Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:25 AM
1. Admiral Jedi, 2003, Cav, TN, Rear Sway Bar
Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:30 AM
If the Eibach struts/shocks actually do exist i would definitely be interested in a set of those with Sportlines depending upon price.

Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:29 PM
Matt W wrote:If the Eibach struts/shocks actually do exist i would definitely be interested in a set of those with Sportlines depending upon price.

the pro dampers for our cars were canceled.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Sunday, February 08, 2009 11:20 PM
The Pro Kit Plus from Eibach is available for purchase.... I will get pricing on items so far requested and will PM/post results here within 2 days.
Monday, February 09, 2009 11:51 AM
nate van vliet wrote:The Pro Kit Plus from Eibach is available for purchase.... I will get pricing on items so far requested and will PM/post results here within 2 days.

no, it isn't. the struts were canceled, call eibach and see how soon you can get the kit shipped to you, they'll tell you they can't because the struts were never made. everybody (including myself through where i work) can get prices, but the kit itself does not exist. so, unless you're talking about the suspension kit that is just the springs and sway bars, the kit doesn't exist.

here, i'll even give you the part number: 3860.680. if you can actually get a kit with the dampers, then i'll take back what i've said, but again, when the MANUFACTURER says that the parts don't exist, i tend to believe it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 09, 2009 11:53 AM

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:51 PM
I'll check into this in the morning. Been told that it was available. Will post results.
Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:17 AM
So have you found out whether or not these struts are nothing but a myth yet?

Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:00 PM
i would be interested in a front and rear swaybars with installation kit, depending on price of course. let me know.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:57 PM
Price on the front/rear swaybar kit w/ endlinks etc. is $265 shipped. Still waiting to hear back from Eibach for struts...
Saturday, February 14, 2009 7:36 PM
since you're giving out prices... you need to go premium.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:01 PM
still no word on these struts eh?

Friday, February 20, 2009 1:07 AM
nate van vliet wrote:Price on the front/rear swaybar kit w/ endlinks etc. is $265 shipped. Still waiting to hear back from Eibach for struts...

I'd be down for that

Friday, February 20, 2009 6:09 AM
Matt W wrote:still no word on these struts eh?

go call eibach. their phone number is listed on their site. ask about the part number i listed above, its the pro plus kit (shocks springs and sway bars.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:24 AM

1. Admiral Jedi, 2003, Cav, TN, Rear Sway Bar
2. Bojan, 2005 Cavalier, ME, Pro Kit Springs (possibly Pro Kit Suspension Kit)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:33 AM
Sorry for the massive delay. Been swamped at work lately. To the mod that commented on this thread, this is a feeler-only thread. Should enough interest arise, I will gladly pay the $20 GP listing price and move the thread.

I apologize for dropping the ball on the struts. I'll call them again first thing in the morning to find out the down-low.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:54 PM
I've researched the prokit plus, for quite some time now, and every since last summer eibach has never confirmed they are going to make, or have made the dampers.

BUT....

If by some miracle you get them, HOLLA
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:14 PM
so if we were to order from you how reliable would you be in getting our orders and also how soon can you deliver? any descriptions or more information on the parts that your are willing to provide?

Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:07 PM
put me down for front/rear swaybar kit w/ endlinks etc.

Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:29 PM
Doesn't sound like this guy cares very much people. Still no answer bout the struts.
Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:23 PM
Shane Reid wrote:Doesn't sound like this guy cares very much people. Still no answer bout the struts.

I have never heard of eibach struts before. I use Koni yellows. They work great with my pro kit.
Sunday, March 01, 2009 4:47 PM
E wrote:
I have never heard of eibach struts before

which is because they don't exist. and never will. at least not for our cars.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 01, 2009 4:47 PM

Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:45 AM
It's not that I am purposely trying to put the jbo family off. I haven't been able to get back in touch with the performance distributor owner since I listed this stuff. I am still waiting for the jobber sheets :-(
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search