Need pictures/images please - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need pictures/images please
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:32 PM
Ok, I know this place is full of usefull info and guys who know what they're talkin about. I've looked for a while for some just stock pictures of the front suspension on 95-99 cavalier, but couldnt find any thing on the web.

Heres the deal, I'm in a wheelchair and its somewhat of a difficult task for me to go and jack up the car, take the wheel off and snap a few shots. All I'm wanting is some pictures with the wheel off showing the strut, hub, lower arm, etc. etc. This can be off a bagged car or stock car, doesnt matter. I'm sure there is some places on here that already have a link to pictures like this but I couldnt find them. So, if someone could either point me in the direction of some images like this, or maybe if you would even go as far as taking some for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Re: Need pictures/images please
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:47 PM
Not sure what exactly you need, but:

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:11 PM
That is almost perfect, exactly what I'm lookin for. Thank you very much bro, really appreciate it. The only other angle I need, would be a shot from the bottom of the strut looking upward into the strut tower.

Again, thanks a lot.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:24 PM
good god, stock=junk.

Wanting a nice set of black 17's with mint tires? Pm me.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:53 PM
That I don't have, but these three on the top of the strut tower hold the mount in place:

Here's the CA w/out the spindle:

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:39 PM

Posted in another thread just recently ^

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:24 PM
I appreciate the pictures guys, I've got about everything I need now. I figured there would be some on the site, but I'm some what new to the site and thought it might be a little quicker to just ask and hope that I didnt get the typical forum answer of "why dont you go look for yourself" So, thanks again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search