Tokico D-Specs & RK SPort Springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tokico D-Specs & RK SPort Springs
Monday, March 03, 2008 8:48 AM
I picked up a set of D-Specs from aplus last month and I had a set of used RK Sport springs. I installed them and adjusted and tightened everything right, but I still have a problem. The left front sits lower than the right front. There is a 3 finger gap on the left but only a 2 finger on the right. I have already had the car on my lift and check it all over, everything is perfect. Could the used RK springs be bad?

Would sportline springs work with the D-Specs? I think the sportlines are a 2.3 in the rear, is that going to be an issue? If they will work, I pick up a set from Jason.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Tokico D-Specs & RK SPort Springs
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 12:05 AM
im not sure about ur problem but yes the sportlines will work with the d-specs(i have the very same combo n it @!#$ rocks!).. if ur looking to pick up a set from jason check the group purchase forums he is running a gp on them right now!!!

------
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:58 AM
Don't know about those specific springs but when my car was stock the left front sat lower than the right, after lowering it on tien s -techs the left front was lower than the right not by a whole finger but close, I put in a very light (16 lb) battery over there to help it even out a little, still not perfect though, 03 sunfire, no options.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:56 AM
Thanks for the info.

After doing some reading and talking to Jason, I decided to pick up the Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs. I just ordered them this morning. I'm not looking for a large drop, just something that looked good with better performance. The Tein will keep me within the warranty on the D-SPecs, so it was a better choice for me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search