Eibach sportlines - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach sportlines
Monday, February 25, 2008 4:32 AM
i just ordered eibach sportlines and now need a good set of stuts to follow and was wondering if there were any other struts out there that could handle that drop besides the koni yellows and that arnt extremly expensive thanks.

Re: Eibach sportlines
Monday, February 25, 2008 4:57 AM
your only alternative to koni yellows would be tokico d-specs, and they aren't particularly inexpensive. quality parts aren't cheap.

Monday, February 25, 2008 8:05 AM
dont even put them on until you have either saved and bought a good quality strut, or just buy them.

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:35 AM
AL1A5 wrote:your only alternative to koni yellows would be tokico d-specs, and they aren't particularly inexpensive. quality parts aren't cheap.

yup those are the only 2 struts that will work properly with them since those springs are so low

Monday, February 25, 2008 1:32 PM
ya i wasnt going to put them until i got good struts so are tokico d-specs bolt ons or do i need to modifiy like the konis?
Monday, February 25, 2008 1:33 PM
bolt on

Monday, February 25, 2008 1:38 PM
Zeke wrote:ya i wasnt going to put them until i got good struts so are tokico d-specs bolt ons or do i need to modifiy like the konis?

bolt on, very easy to install didnt take more than 2 or 3 hours. they are very good with sportlines i have the same combo and love them to death worth every penny i paid for em...

------
Monday, February 25, 2008 1:39 PM
o well then i no what im gettin
Monday, February 25, 2008 1:40 PM
can i see a pic of your car ikon to see what it looks like all dun
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:10 AM
for sure man im sorry tho but i only have cell phone pics so they suck but i hope they help anyway... oh and thats on 17's w/ 225/45/17 tires... sorry again for the @!#$ty pics the car is very low in the front and just right in the back i love the way it looks i just wish i had better pics...

------
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search