Need to put a new suspension in and want to lower... would you buy these for your car? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need to put a new suspension in and want to lower... would you buy these for your car?
Monday, February 18, 2008 4:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DropZone-Racing-Struts-Shocks-Springs-95-04-Cavalier_W0QQitemZ360024682196QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360024682196

would any of you guys buy these. I mean im in college and i don't have a lot of money so i don't want to have to replace them all the time with a blown strut or something. although these look ok. You guys are the pro's in this so i would really like to hear some input. Also consider I'm running 17" ADR phantoms. Thanks in advance.

- Joe

Re: Need to put a new suspension in and want to lower... would you buy these for your car?
Monday, February 18, 2008 5:19 PM
as most will tell you, search and you will find your answers...

personally, i wouldn't put any ebay springs/struts on my car unless they were a name like koni, eibach, goldline, tokico, or one of the other major suspension manufacturers...

if you don't have the money to do it properly, save until you do have the money.

Re: Need to put a new suspension in and want to lower... would you buy these for your car?
Monday, February 18, 2008 7:15 PM
No. How about reading the FAQ at the top of the forum?

Monday, February 18, 2008 7:50 PM
not me

Monday, February 18, 2008 8:03 PM
I'm in college and I'm rocking a used set of gravanas. if money's an issue, save up a little more and buy a good used set up that you know will work well and not end up costing more in the end. just keep your eyes on the classifieds for a good deal. you'll end up being much happier.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:42 AM
ha dropzone

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search