Questions about adjustable coilovers... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Questions about adjustable coilovers...
Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:00 PM
I had the Eibach prokit and KYB AGX struts on my last cavy and the roads are too bumpy around here to have a comfortable ride. The stock springs/struts on my new cavy are so comfortable I love the ride that the stock stuff gives but I would like to get that lower look for atleast pictures and possibly shows/meets. So what I'm asking is how are adjustable coilovers? What is the ride like? I don't want anything rough or hard on bumps, any insight would be great, thanks people.

Re: Questions about adjustable coilovers...
Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:30 AM
if you get a quality suspension it wont be a harsh ride. i bet if your agxs were set right it would of good great. with coilovers your going to get the same thing. you'll need good struts to go w/ them and if their adjusted right, it will ride fine

Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:35 AM
AGX and Prokit springs are about as comfortable a ride as you're going to get in a lowered j-body. If that didn't cut it for you, then you either had them adjusted wrong or should just stick with the stock setup.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:20 PM
Coilovers are not forgiving when you hit larger bumps...def. different then stock, but if you watch where your going and dont slam very hole on the rode the ride can be very nice.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search